Since 2014, Film Solutions has focused on providing high quality commercial and residential window film solutions. Film Solutions is comprised of a tight-knit team of independents that are dedicated, hard-working consultants and installers. Film Solutions and its affiliates offer over 30 years of combined experience in the window film industry.
With connections to the industry’s leading window film manufacturers, we offer our clients top quality window film and commercial graphic solutions. We offer a price match guarantee on comparable products when a written estimate from a competitor is provided. For top quality products, reliable manufacture backed warranties at a great price call us today.
Ohio Health Hospital
10,000 square feet of exterior film application with seal.
Ohio State Financial and Insurance Company
10000+ square feet of solar film
Department of Homeland Security Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
Installed 1200+ square feet of SafetyShield security film and Frame Guard attachment system
Executive Office Building, Wash. D.C.
1500+ square feet of security film
Virginia Cavaliers Football Stadium
2000+ square feet of solar film
Oak Hills Ohio School District
10000 + square feet of solar
United States Geological Surveying Building, Reston VA.
100,000 square feet of solar film
Completed over 30k square feet of project
Film Solutions only works with the industry’s best films so you can maximize the return on your investment. All commercial window film installations from Film Solutions come with a reliable manufacturers warranty that covers all of the following issues that occur with low quality window film. Cracking, peeling or bubbling in the films as we only use state-of-the-art window films. We’re confident in providing Florida high quality window film installations backed by our manufacturers warranty.
Nathan George, Owner
Nathan George founded Film Solutions LLC in 2014. As a young entrepreneur he had always dreamed of owning his own business.
While attending Florida State University in 2005, a professor lined him up with a summer job involving a state of the art window film product backed by simple science. Nathans’ entrepreneurial spirit saw an opportunity of a lifetime. In 2006, Nathan opened his first window film company and began honing his window film installation skills in the Southeast.
Since then, Nathan has earned certifications in multiple areas, is an accredited member of the International Window Film Association (IWFA) and is one of two dealers that sit on the IWFA Executive Board.
Certifications & Accreditations
- IWFA Solar Control Film Specialist Accreditation
- IWFA Advanced Solar Control Film Specialist Accreditation
- IWFA Safety and Security Window Film Specialist Accreditation
- EM 385-1-1 Hazard Recognition 16-Hour (Army Corp of Engineers Safety Standards) OSHA Training Center/ American Safety Council
- Construction Quality Management
- Certified MADICO SafetyShield Dealer / Installer since 2006 (Charlotte, N.C.)
Call Today for a Consultation!
Drug Free Work Place
FILM SOLUTIONS iss a DRUG FREE workplace. Film Solutions desires to provide a healthful and safe workplace that is free of illegal drugs and alcohol. To promote this goal, Film Solutions maintains a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy that applies to all employees. Employees are required to report to work in appropriate mental and physical condition to perform their jobs. Use of alcohol or illegal drugs, including marijuana, whether on or off the job, can adversely affect your work performance, efficiency, and safety. In addition, the use or possession of these substances on the job constitutes a potential danger to the welfare and safety of other employees and library patrons.
Standards of Conduct
Employees should report to work fit for duty and free of any adverse effects of illegal drugs or alcohol. This policy does not prohibit employees from the lawful use and possession of prescribed medications taken as prescribed and that does not compromise workplace safety. Employees must, however, consult with their doctors about the medication’s effect on their fitness for duty and ability to work safely.
The following prohibitions are in effect at all times when an employee is at work, on Film Solutions premises, operating a Film Solutions vehicle or attending a Film Solutions function at which the employee performs services or functions on behalf of Film Solutions.
- No employee shall consume or use (including testing positive for substances prohibited by this policy even if the use occurred outside of work) alcohol, marijuana, illegal drugs, or medication or controlled substances used in a manner other than prescribed or as directed.
- No employee shall possess alcohol, illegal drugs, or other un-prescribed controlled substances.
- No employee shall work or be at work under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or medication or controlled substances used in a manner other than prescribed or as directed.
- No employee shall sell, purchase, transfer, or traffic illegal or illicit drugs, controlled substances, prescribed medication, or drug paraphernalia.
Violation of any of these prohibitions will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Clearwater, Gulfport, Indian Shores, Largo, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Tierra Verde & Town ‘N Country